Sunday, May 18, 2014

The NZ Exhibit

This week has been another busy one! I finally got sick of walking about and bought a bike! I am having loads more fun now I have 'wheels'. This week the topic at school was "What makes us sad". I thought it was a very odd topic to discuss with people who were quite a distance from home so I took my last bag of pineapple lumps to school to cheer the class up! Hello 9 happy people again! We also found a New Zealand Exhibit, the display was made by a woman and her husband who lived in Christchurch for 4 years. It was pretty cool to hear some Maori being sung in Montpellier! Oddly, the dancing was Tahitian...further fuelling the idea that NZ is an island where people run around in grass skirts. Oh well. I have also moved into the A2 class. Hopefully now I'll start being able to speak more French.

The New Zealand Exhibit on PhotoPeach

1 comment:

  1. hay miss it was good to see you whe we all facetimed!

    ReplyDelete