Monday, April 14, 2014

First day at school

Ok, obviously I'm in the 'easy' class eh! I am ALLL good with that! It is taking all of my headspace at the moment to adjust to being in France, being away from my home, meeting new people, learning how things 'roll' in Montpellier, so I am good, non, great with a week of revision of French.


Oh boy! 

Now I know how it feels to be the 'new kid on the block'! How weird is it to follow blindly when usually you are the one leading the pack...this is going to take some getting used to! 

As expected I'm in the lower class. pas de probleme, it's kinda hard to even think slightly complicated French at the moment so I'm allll good with that!

The pedagogy at the school seems fine, see it, say it, practice it...and ...flip...homework! Drag! 

I have even managed to get me a sim for my phone! Well done me! C'est simple! 

This afternoon I went on a walking tour of Montpellier, it's an interesting place!  Pictures will eventually be on photo peach but it's just too much at the mo! 


Jean Paul on a roll
The Gate, used as an Observation place for star gazing back in the day....





No comments:

Post a Comment