Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My life right now

Week 2.


Its a challenge. Just when I think I've got something, and gain a little confidence, wham...something new comes to invade my head!

This week, my goal is to each day write sentences using the words I have learnt in class...but, I learn so many!

feminine, masculine, both feminine and masculine!
ta-ton-tes, ma-mon-mes, sa-son-ses

But wait, then there are the exceptions...and there are so many!
:-)

So I plod along, one verb at a time!

The simplest things seem so complicated! Today I did manage to go over to the laundromat to wash my clothes with a little assistance.

Each new thing is such an achievement, I am finding that I can only concentrate with one task at a time or it is just too much!

Todays questions to ask around the class (hence the 'ta')
Quelle est ta profession?
Qu'est que tu fais dan la vie?
Quelle est ta (etc, etc)

Simple stuff but so, so tricky!

Each day I try to set a simple goal so I have something to work towards, today it was doing the laundry. C'est tout!


1 comment: