Friday, April 18, 2014

Week One...c'est fini!

I've made it through the first week of lessons! 

Phew...to be fair I'm in a pretty simple french language class, but it is not that easy for me, if you understand! Today the 'test' was to write an essay type of thing about your daily routines for each day. Umm, I didn't think it meant say la meme each day! la meme tour jour! 

So, thankfully I managed to come up with some stuff and apparently I even managed to use past, present and future tense...goodness knows how!  Prue, you'll be pleased! This week, 2 classes per day, 2 A's!

This is my test for week 1... I think next weeks goal is to daily write a journal to practice tenses...in French...
And for not getting on the next plane home....


3 comments:

  1. Glad you survived the first week of French class! hehe
    -Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Elise, you guys would never let me hear the end of it if I didn't do my very best! And we, in room 4 know that your best is a fluid thing and changes every day!

      Delete